Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using our services, you
agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions, which outline the rules and guidelines for
the use of our website.
1. Use of Website: The content provided on this website is for general
information purposes only. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our services,
without notice, at any time. We will not be liable for any damages arising out of or in
connection with the use or inability to use our website.
2. Intellectual Property: All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and
software, is the property
of our company and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not
reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any content on our website without our prior written
which can be found
on our website. By using our website, you consent to our collection and use of your personal data in
4. Product Information: We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our products and
services. However, we
do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information or content provided
on our website. The product images and specifications displayed on our website are for illustrative
purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
5. Pricing and Payment: Prices for our products and services are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to
modify or discontinue any product or service at any time. Payment must be made in full prior to
delivery of the product. We accept payment via the payment methods listed on our website.
6. Warranty: We offer a limited warranty on our products. Please refer to our warranty policy, which
can be found
on our website, for more information. Our warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse,
abuse, or normal wear and tear.
7. Limitation of Liability: We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or
consequential damages arising
out of or in connection with the use of our website, products, or services. Our liability to you
will be limited to the purchase price of the product.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the
jurisdiction in which our company is located. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these
terms and conditions shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the
8. Amendments: We reserve the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time,
Your continued use of our website or services after any such modifications constitutes your
acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at